For all of my beauty lovers out there, this is a story you don't want to miss - meet this week's #wingwoman, Adedoyin Omotara! Adedoyin has a background in Electrical Engineering, but there was a huge part of her that wanted to create something more and to help women feel more beautiful and empowered. She decided to pursue that dream in 2014 and founded Adoniaabeauty, a beauty company that aims to help women at different stages of life to connect to their true, individual, and unique beauty. After moving to Calgary in 2015, she has continued to further that dream and continues to empower women around the globe every day. In our interview, Adedoyin shares how it's important to never stop learning, how she discovered her purpose by connecting to God, and how you should always be clear about your expectations when starting new connections. Continue reading to learn all about Adedoyin!
1. What makes you happy?
Spending time with God and family
2. What advice would you give your younger self?
Never stop learning
3. If you could magically solve one problem in the world, what would that be?
To completely eradicate domestic violence
4. How did you find your purpose?
By connecting to my source and manufacturer, God, who holds the blueprint to my life.
5. What is your biggest pain point in building relationships?
People putting up a mask due to subconscious conditioning from past experiences to protect themselves thus making them put up a guard.
6. What have you learned from past friendships that didn't work out?
To set expectations when starting any new friendship or relationship
7. Who are your SHEros (AKA female heroes)?
My mum, My mother in-love, Tara Fela-Durutoye, Debola Deji-Kurunmi
8. What podcasts/books are you listening/reading right now?
Good morning Holy spirit by Kenneth Hagins
9. Where can we find you?
@adoniaabeauty, @adedoyinomotara and firstname.lastname@example.org